Project Management, Quality Control, Suppliers Development, Qualified Inspections and Logistics.
We manage all the process of planning, implementing and controlling the efective and efficient flow between the point of origin and the final destination point through third-party logistics and our own logistics department.
We design and implement detailed inspection and testing plans bringing to our fabrications our in-house welding inspectors with long experience in AWS welding and heavy machining.
Our Supplier Quality Management best practices:
- Measuring and tracking costs of supplier quality.
- Cost recovery.
- Supplier audits.
- Supplier scorecards.
- Corrective Actions Management.
- Engaging Suppliers in Quality Systems.
Implementation of tailor-made Quality Plans not only accomplish our customer requirements but also develops, motivates and improves our suppliers and subcontractors performance and capabilities.
- Shop audits.
- Quality Control Plan implementation.
- Inspection and test plans for each stage of the project.
- On line video remote inspections.
A multidiscipline team will cover all the aspects of your project ensuring the sucess through experienced project managers and taking steps further with natural project leaders assigned according the type of project.
- Materials Sourcing. Special materials importation.
- Project detailed engineering based on customer design.
- Scheduling and Project programing.
- Surface preparation and coatings process.
- Quality documentation and project delivery.
- Technical Support at the installation site.